What cards in the tarot are the “yes” cards and the “no” cards?
I noticed that when i do an online tarot single spread reading online, i get to have precise answers when i look up the card meanings. Now i want to know what are the “yes” and “no” tarot cards so that when i’m asking a yes or no type of question it would be easy for me to know what is the result. From what i read, the sun and 9 of cups are the “yes” cards, and i want to know the other cards. Thanks.
Answer by *Star*Light*Acrux
I only go with meaning and make a specific question
never do yes/no spread. I always use either 3, 5 or celtic
you can create your own spread as long as you remember meaning of each card
in that sense, you can decide what card is yes, what is no . also
so if your Yes is 9 cups then your No is 9 swords, just suggestion
Answer by Tea
These cards mean yes when you ask a positive question (i.e. “Will I do well in the contest?), but they mean no when you ask a negative question (i.e. “Am I going to fail my math class?):
1. The World – Your heart’s desire
2. The Sun – Good new, happy endings
3. 4 of Wands – Something to celebrate
4. 6 of Wands – Success, recognition and accolades
5. 9 of Cups – Your wish will come true
6. 10 of Cups – Contentment and happy relationships
These cards mean yes when you ask a negative question and no when you ask a positive question.
1. 10 of Swords – Utter defeat
2. The Tower – A disruptive or upsetting change. It can also mean disaster.
3. 5 of Cups – Something to grieve about. A loss.
4. 5 of Pentacles – Falling on hard times. Bad luck.
5. Death – Something coming to an end
6. 3 of Swords – Heartbreak or betrayal
Queers have the best luck with Tarot cards?
I have 4 friends (plus myself) who read Tarot cards. I’m okay, I can sometimes understand what the cards want to tell me. The other bisexual in the group is okay, too.
However, the two straight people are really not very good at all. A few times, they have been right, but they’ve mostly been forced to give up reading and now use their cards for meditation.
And my gay friend who reads is amazing–he’s right almost every time.
Answer by Brian
Sexuality has nothing to do with it – it has to do with confidence, experience, etc. etc.
Sexuality doesn’t enter the equation of who is a better reader and who isn’t.
Answer by Robert O
make your own future.
Answer by i only want her
i think it depends on the person. not if theyre gay or not.
Answer by truckinotter
It just happens that gay people are more open-minded in general and thus more in tune with their sub conscious. They are better at reading the signs in others as well as their selves. My partner is an awesome tarot reader and will tell it to you straight…she will not sugar coat anything. I am good at it too, but some days better than others and vastly out of practice with my runes. Most gays have studied the other religions beside Christianity-because they won’t accept us- and it helps to have this knowledge to be a successful reader.
- free yes or no tarot card reading
- tarot card reading free yes or no
- free online yes no tarot card reading
- free tarot card readings yes or no
- free tarot card reading yes or no
- free yes no tarot card reading
- free online tarot card reading yes or no
- yes or no tarot
- free yes or no tarot
- free online tarot reading yes or no