where do i get free online palm reading?
is there a website. like. take a look at my palm. or take a look at my palm on the webcam. live chat. for free and tell me my future and stuffs? without paying money.
Suggestion by eri
Probably not; people who make that stuff up are scammers, and they do it for money. No one can actually tell the future.
Free palm reading? (20 characters)?
ARe there any sites where you can send in a picture and get your palm read for free? any?
Suggestion by Tommycat
I got one and it was really fun! Mine was in person though, she was a beautiful nice lady from India and I took her very seriously as palm reading is important in their culture. She said my husband will be tall, unemotional and something of a player and I will have two kids. I doubt it but it’s all for fun anyway isn’t it!
Oh and she said I have fish on my palm and that means I am very sensitive.
how can u take a quiz on free palm reading ?
like i took a couple of quizzes but they wanted me 2 pay to see the results , do tell me webtickle not that 1 , but please give some sorces with out paying to see palm reading
Suggestion by its goin down
its called channel-one.com u go 2 i dunno wut but its on there…here it is..on the website it actually has pics..
Where it is: It’s the line closest to the base of your thumb.
What it tells: How long you’ll live and how much fun you’ll have.
1. Long Line: Surprise, surprise. Long life line = long life. (See? This isn’t so hard.) The
further it curves towards the center of your hand, the more energy you’ve got.
2. Short Line: You live life to the fullest and make every moment count.
3. Shallow Line: You let other people have power over you. Use this to explain unfortunate
4. Double Line: A doubled or tripled line means you have the go-go-go of more than one
person. Are you sure you don’t have a secret twin?
5. Broken Line: This shows a sudden change in your life. Could be anything from moving
across the country to winning “American Idol.”
Where it is: It’s the line that runs closest to the base of your fingers.
What it tells: Your L-U-V life, friendships and burbling secret emotions. Note: matching love
lines show compatibility.
1. Long and steady: It shoots across your hand like Cupid’s dart. You’re a true romantic
and give your heart away easily.
2. Straight and short: You don’t like games. If you see somebody cute, you ask him or her
out on the spot.
3. Wavy or broken: You have lots of relationships, but like so much bubble gum, they’re
sweet and don’t last very long.
4. Ends under the index finger: There’s a reason why it goes to your pointer finger.
You’re very picky when it comes to significant others.
5. Touches the life line: You live for amour, but it doesn’t always love you back. You’re
sensitive and have had some bad relationships.
Where it is: It’s the middle line that cuts across the center of your palm.
What it tells: How you think about things and your outlook on life.
1. Upwards curve: Some call you “flaky;” you prefer “misunderstood genius.”
2. Downwards curve: Imagination, baby. You’ve got it. Who else would use palm reading
as a way to score both a summer job and a first date?
3. Straight: Logical and insightful, you understand lots of things. Think you could help us
program our VCR?
4. Forked: You’re good at keeping an open mind and can see things from both sides. Well,
everything except how many chores you should have to do.
5. Separate from the life line: Charming! The further the head line is from the life line,
the greater your “angle of luck” and the luckier you are.
Do It Palm Reading ChannelOne.com
To unlock the mysteries of your destiny, you’ve got to hand it to us. No really– show us the
palm of your dominant hand (right for most, left for south paws). Keep reading to find out
how to read life, heart and head lines…
Suggestion by Kikey
wow umm I guess I am not going to get best answer
Suggestion by milly_1963
If you want to know and you don’t want to pay.
Why don’t you buy a book on palmistry and teach yourself
That way you don’t have to pay anyone but you will have to buy the book, so I guess you will pay anyway.
Do people expect everything for nothing, people spend years learning and it is a way for them to make money to survive.
Life is a bout giving and taking and the balance.
Nothing in life is free, it always has a cost one way or another.
Love & Blessings
Suggestion by handresearch
Looking for a FREE palm-reading …? I have quite some usefull links on my website which will provide you a opportunity. Check:
And I would also invite you to become aware of the psychology behind palm-reading. Check:
Good luck and enjoy!
Best wishes from the Netherlands!
- free tarot reading online
- how to read palm lines with pictures
- free palm reading send picture